HOW IS SOCIAL DISTANCING ENFORCED IN THE INDOOR THEATRE?
Upon entering and exiting the theatre, a one way system will be in use. There are transparent screens separating different parties in the auditorium, and a safe distance has been created by increasing the spacing between the rows.
HOW DO WE KEEP THE THEATRE CLEAN?
All contact surfaces within the venue will be regularly sanitised and all chairs within the auditorium are sanitised between each performance. We have also upgraded our air filtration system in the auditorium to exceed governing guidance.
ARE FACE COVERINGS MANDATORY FOR CUSTOMERS AND YOUR EMPLOYEES?
- In line with government guidelines, face coverings must be worn in the theatre but can be removed when eating and drinking. Our employees will be provided with masks of their uniform and in addition, all employees will receive specific COVID-19 training.
HOW HAVE THE SEATING ARRANGEMENTS CHANGED TO ASSIST WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING?
- We have updated our seating maps to ensure social distancing is maintained whilst still allowing families and friends to sit together. Seating sections vary in size from 1-5, dependant on availability.
WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO PROCEED AFTER SELECTING A SEAT IN THE BOOKING PROCESS?
- You have to book all of the seats in the section to be able to proceed. This is to ensure that all that only those in the same party are sitting next to each other.
HOW WILL TOILETS OPERATE SAFELY?
- All the toilets in our theatres will be cleaned frequently and the frequency of checks will be increased. Where possible, there will be staff members monitoring the toilets during busy periods and controlling capacity. We will be working together with our customers to ensure that toilets are clean and safe at all times.
WHERE WILL HAND SANITISER BE PLACED IN THE THEATRE?
- We will have at least one sanitisation station which will contain hand sanitising gel, they will be near the entrances of the theatre.
WILL YOU BE TAKING TEMPERATURES BEFORE PEOPLE ENTER THE BUILDING?
- We will be taking temperature check upon entry, in accordance to government guidelines. However, we respectfully ask that customers do not visit the theatre if they know they have any of the recognised signs. More information here.
WILL THE BAR BE OPEN?
- Our bar will be open before the show and during an interval depending on the show. We ask that you visit the bar upon entering the theatre as once you are in the auditorium you can’t be readmitted to the bar area. When a show has an interval, you will need to have pre-ordered before the show, these will be available to collect from the bar area via our one-way system.