2024 LAYOUT & SEAT PRICING
We are looking to help groups like yours to raise funds by attending The Barn.
Group Offers gives your party (10 people +) the opportunity to get discounted tickets.
2024 SEASON GIFT PASS
We’d like to thank you for the magnificent support you’ve given us throughout 2023 and beyond. As we come to the end of another hugely productive year for the Barn, we have looked very closely at how, we can provide you, our loyal season members with the best value ticket options for the coming 2024 season.
This year, we are launching a SEASON GIFT PASS in place of our previous Season Pass, which will give you the same benefit discounts but more flexibility in how the money can be spent. You can use the Season Gift Pass towards any show that you want to view. Bring your friends and use the credit to buy more than one ticket. When you run out of credit, simply purchase another Season Gift Pass to the value of your choice.
The Barn Season Gift Pass comes in 4 value options:
- If you purchase a £100 Season Gift Pass we will give you an additional 10% credit towards your purchase = £110
- If you purchase a £200 Season Gift Pass we will give you an additional 15% credit towards your purchase = £230
- If you purchase a £300 Season Gift Pass we will give you an additional 20% credit towards your purchase = £360
- If you purchase a £400 Season Gift Pass we will give you an additional 25% credit towards your purchase = £500
Terms & Conditions
The Season Gift Pass has no expiry date. It is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Season Gift Pass can only be used for BUILT by BARN productions at the Barn Theatre Cirencester. No cash exchange will be given for unused portions of the Season Gift Pass. Any additional cost exceeding the value of the Season Gift Pass must be paid by the redeemer. The Season Gift Pass cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Valid only at The Barn Theatre Cirencester The issuer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Season Gift Pass redemption is subject to availability of seating/dates. Please allow up to 3 working days for the additional credit to appear on your account. In the event of a cancellation, if you have already purchased a ticket using your Season Gift Pass for a specific show, your Season Gift Pass will then be credited with that amount to be used for a future date. No cash refund will be given. Use of this Season Gift Pass constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Prices from £45
The family ticket will provide a cost saving option to encourage younger people to attend. All children coming to the theatre accompanied with a full paying adult will be entitled to a half price ticket.
- Example, 2 x Adult Category A Tickets, Week 1 (£15×2 = £30) plus 2 children (£7.50×2 = £15). That’s just £45 for 2 adults & 2 children.
- Family tickets from as little as £11.25 per person (based on a family of 2 adults x 2 children purchasing category A Week 1 tickets.)
Child ticketing offers apply to children under 16 only.