INTRODUCTION TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and The Barn Theatre, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Content – means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site.
Barn Theatre – means Barn Theatre, (The Barn Theatre, 3 Beeches Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1BN).
Service – means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Barn Theatre makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future.
System – means any online communications infrastructure that Barn Theatre makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
User / Users – means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Barn Theatre and acting in the course of their employment.
Web Site – means the website that you are currently using (www.barntheatre.org.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. Our ticket operators work under their own terms and conditions policies.
2. Intellectual Property
Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Barn Theatre, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Barn Theatre.
3. Third Party Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
4. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Barn Theatre or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
5. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.barntheatre.org.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Barn Theatre. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.1 Barn Theatre makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
7.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
7.3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this Web Site and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
7.4 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from Barn Theatre correspond to the actual products and / or services, Barn Theatre is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
7.5 Barn Theatre does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our Premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our Premises.
7.6 Offers and Vouchers cannot be used in conjuntion with any other offer. Vouchers cannot be used in conjuntion with any other offers, special promotions or discounts.
7.7 Casting of productions can at any time be subject to change.
*It is at The Barn Theatre’s discretion that this may be waived for special circumstances.
8. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Barn Theatre accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
8.6 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Barn Theatre accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
8.7 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Barn Theatre’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Barn Theatre.
8.8 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
9. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
10. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
12. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Barn Theatre shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Barn Theatre and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
13. COVID & Safety Measures
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND VENUE.
- Please observe current guidance on social distancing at all times. To ensure that social distancing measures are strictly adhered to.
- When arriving please enter the venue safely, and distanced to others, within reason.
- You may be asked to perform a temperature check upon arrival to the venue, this is at our deiscretion.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed throughout the venue.
- As a precautionary measure, we are asking all memebers of the audience to consider wearing masks whilst inside the venue.
- Please ensure that you and all members of you party, particularly children, stay in your seats unless visiting the toilets.
- The bar will operate as normal, please minimise the number of people and trips made to the bar.
- No food or drink to be consumed unless purchased at our bar. Water is allowed.
- The illustrations on the seating plan are not to scale and subject to change as circumstances and government guidelines evolve.
- We reserve the right to alter and change the seating plan, without notice, in order to comply to current guidelines as they either tighten or relax. If this affects the specific ticket you have purchased, we will contact you to inform you of the change.
- Please ensure you buy the correct amount of tickets for your party.
- STAFF will adhere to government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for patrons aged 11 and over, and is strongly recommended for patrons under 11.
14. Memberships, Passes and Renewals
- Renewing memberships automatically renew, at the stated cost, annually or monthly (depending upon the selected membership). Memberships can be cancelled by contacting our box-office, or managed in the ‘My Account’ page on the website.
- By purchasing into a Renewing Membership, you are agreeing to enter into a purchase contract, whereby you will be billed according to the selected membership.
- Free membership are given out as an insentive and will renew at the stated cost once the free period has ceased.
- You can opt-out at any time by contacting our Box-Office, or managing your memberships in the ‘My-Account’ section on the webiste (you will need to be logged in).
- Season passes are sold as memberships no our ticketing system ‘Spektrix’. Buy purchasing a ‘Pass’ you agree to the terms stated on the individual web page.
- Passes act as ‘credit’ however not in a finacial capacity, your account is credited with physical tickets. These may not be able to be redeemed against all events at The Barn, please read the specific productions your pass is eligible for redemtion against.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to, once bought, ensure they book their tickets in good time. Performances are subject to availability. We reccommend booking your tickets within 1 week of purchasing the pass.
- Refunds will not be given for passes that are unable to be redeemed. We may, at our discretion, extend your pass to other productions.
- A booking fee will still be applied when using Passes, however some additional memberships may remove the booking fee.
15. Booking, Admissions, Memberships & Vouchers
All tickets, vouchers, memberships and gift memberships are sold under the terms and conditions of Barn Theatre.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Latecomers may not be admitted whilst a performance is in progress. To avoid disturbance to other patrons, you may be seated in seats other than those you have booked at a suitable break in the performance.
Re-admission during the performance is at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
The Theatre Management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer a refund or exchange.
Force Majeure: For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force majeure” means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, act of god, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, pandemic, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. We will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force majeure.
The use of cameras or any recording devise is strictly prohibited. Unless specified during your event by a member of staff.
Automatic Renewing Memberships are sold under agreement that you, the customer, agrees to enter into a contract of sale whereby the stated amount will be charged on a recurring basis. The term of contract is referred to as ‘Renewal Period’. The renewal period may vary between different products and services, and will be stated in the checkout at time of purchase. To cancel a renewing membership, contact us in writing by using our ‘Contact Us’ page, ensuring to use the correct name and account email address. We will attempt to take payment from the selected payment method 5 days prior to renewal date. If payment repeatedly fails the contract, therefor the service will be deemed cancelled.
Please switch off all mobile phones before entering the performance.
Refunds and Exchanges: Tickets, and all other related purchases, are non-refundable. Tickets may be exchanged for a future performance of the same production with at least 24 hours’ notice, subject to availability. An exchange fee may be charged.
Tickets may be put up for resale by Barn Theatre Box Office only or a nominated agent of Barn Theatre. Tickets cannot be sold through any third party and tickets found to be resold through this method will be refused admission. If Barn Theatre resell your tickets, money will be refunded back to the original booker via the original payment method or a credit note issued for future use at Barn Theatre only.
In line with our child protection policy, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 18.
Appropriate ID is required for all concessionary tickets. Tickets may not be released without ID being provided at the point of payment or collection.
Please check your ticket at the time of purchase as errors cannot be corrected at a later date.
Vouchers have a 12-month expiry from purchase date, or email sent date if different. Expired vouchers will not be accepted. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. During COVID, we have extended the voucher expiry date by a further 12 months, totalling 24-months. We may revert back to 12-months at any time.
Barn Theatre is a no smoking building.