As well as challenging and educating our audiences from our stage, we also support a vibrant programme of development, participation, education and outreach work in the community and online. Not many people know that we:
- Provide workshops and short performances for schools, dealing with issues affecting mental health
- Provide hundreds of free theatre ticket for local schools with a high pupil premium ratio every year through our Play it Forward scheme
- Film all our productions and make them available as digital downloads for educational content
- Stage large-scale community events to help build local identity and pride. You may remember our human poppy, our Song for Cirencester or our Christmas Advent Festival.
- We are also currently fundraising for a community outreach person who can reprise our pre-Covid workshops in care homes and hospitals, aiming to improve the quality of life of people with dementia or dealing with pain and anxiety