Become a business partner.
We love bringing people together and making a difference in our community. As a charity, we rely on the generosity of our supporters. As a business partner, you can support by joining the Barn500 Business Club or Becoming A Sponsor.
To get involved, please contact Paul Flynn, Head of Development, on 01285 648242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Becoming a Business Partner is a great way to:
- Raise your profile
- Ensure a happy workforce
- Inspire your clients with brilliant entertaining
- Develop a corporate social responsibility strategy by supporting Barn Outreach to change lives through the performing arts
- Network with other businesses
The Barn Theatre is the ideal place to experience stimulating, innovative and thought-provoking shows and events.
Our Barn500 Business Club offers opportunities for unforgettable entertaining, networking and staff incentives, all alongside a fresh approach to corporate social responsibility.
Our business members will enable us to:
- Provide the best performing arts tuition to our community with Barn Academy.
- Make professional theatre accessible with subsidised tickets for those facing hardship.
- Offer Barn Outreach workshops for schools – dealing with issues affecting mental health.
- Inspire young actors, writers and musicians.
- Award scholarships for gifted and talented students who are unable to afford fees.
- Support writing and acting talent.
- Encouraging participation in the arts for people from all walks of life.
Join as a BARN500 BUSINESS MEMBER for £500 a year and you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
1. RAISE YOUR PROFILE
- Listing and link as a supporter on our online supporters’ page
- Acknowledgement of your support with a seat dedicated with a plaque to your business with company name and web address until 2023
- Mentions on: Twitter, FB, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- 15% discount on advertising in one professional show programme
2. ENTERTAIN CLIENTS
- Invitation to one VIP preview or opening night each year, including pre-show drinks with the cast and director in The Atrium Bar
- Business supporter e-news every six months
- Advance notification of professional shows – 10 days ahead of launch to the general public
3. NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Invitation for six employees to The Barn Theatre Annual Party
- Opportunity to host a Behind the Scenes Insight Event at The Barn Theatre
4. STAFF WELLBEING
- Use of studio theatre for a staff development day or a meeting once a year
- One place on a public speaking master class each year – our voice coaches will increase confidence and presentation skills
To get in on the act and join the Barn500 Club today, please click on one of the buttons below. Alternatively, call Paul Flynn, our Head of Development, on 01285 648242 or email@example.com
The Barn Theatre is proud to be working with: